Delta_logo

News Center
Press Releases
News Center
Features
Press Releases
Photos & Videos
Event Calendar
Press Contacts
Category
Keywords search_btn
 

 
Press Releases
  2018/07/31  
  Delta Electronics, Inc. Announces Conditional Voluntary Tender Offer for Shares of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL
 
   
   
TAIPEI, Taiwan, July 31st, 2018 – Delta Electronics, Inc. (later referred as “Delta Electronics”) announced today its board of directors has approved a Conditional Voluntary Tender Offer through its subsidiary Delta Electronics Int’l (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (later referred as “DEISG”) to acquire the Thailand-listed outstanding shares of Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited (later referred as “DET”) to strengthen its global manufacturing reach and to further enhance sales support in South East Asia and its related regions. Mr. Yancey Hai, Delta Electronics’ chairman, underscored, “DET possesses excellent manufacturing competencies that shall enhance our capability to deal with international trade uncertainties. Moreover, the transaction allows Delta to sharpen its sales platforms to better serve customers in the region.” Delta Electronics currently holds 20.93% ownership in DET and will offer, through its subsidiary DEISG, a cash payment of THB 71.0 for each outstanding share. After closing, Delta Electronics may acquire up to all the remaining 986,269,024 shares or 79.07% stake (the total transaction amount is estimated as high as US$2.14 billion approximately). The acquisition transaction is expected to commence after approval by the respective authorities in designated countries is obtained. DET, listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1995, is an electronics manufacturing company in Thailand focused on the production of switching power supplies, power systems, automotive electronics and related products. The company has sales offices in South East Asia, India, Australia and Europe as well as manufacturing facilities in Thailand, India and Slovakia.
News Source: Delta Electronics
    btn_sub   btn_print
   
 
  Delta Achieves ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence Award for t...
  Delta Acquires Lighting Solution Brand Amerlux To Enhance it...
  Delta Electronics’ Consolidated Sales Revenues for February ...
  Delta Launches its New Features-Galore and Energy-Efficient ...
 
 
 
 
footer_logo
 
footer_rss RSS Feeds
footer_line
Press Releases
 
footer_info Information
footer_line
Privacy Policy Data Collection
Terms of use Contact us
 
footer_socialmedia Follow Us
footer_line
icon_youtube icon_linkedin icon_twitter  
© 2018 Delta Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.